Storage Engineer with a background in Unix and an interest in Perl.
Anything I post on the StackExchange network I deem 'fair game' for others to use as they wish, including reposting it somewhere else. I'd appreciate a citation out of courtesy if you do. (Or maybe an upvote or bounty)
Whilst I'll generally try and do a good job, I'll accept no liability for errors - if my examples cause you a problem, then more fool you for running something from some guy on the internet without testing it thoroughly.
- Stack Overflow 51.9k 51.9k 66 gold badges5454 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.3k 4.3k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 436 436 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 429 429 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile