My interests and hobbies include languages, compilers, VMs, music, design and photography.
I lead Product Management for Google Cloud Bigtable, a fully-managed wide-column NoSQL database. My opinions are my own and do not necessary reflect those of my employer.
I am a co-founder of the JanusGraph open-source graph database project and I am working to grow the community and increase the reach of this fast-growing effort.
Top Network Posts
- 40 What does 'Compute Engine Network Internet Egress' mean to Google Cloud?
- 40 How can size of the root disk in Google Compute Engine be increased?
- 37 How to get the ssh keys for a new Google Compute Engine instance?
- 29 Share a persistent disk between Google Compute Engine VMs
- 29 How to get password for sudo
- 17 Update Docker container without downtime
- 16 `gcloud compute copy-files`: permission denied when copying files
- View more network posts →