- Unix & Linux 812 812 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 275 275 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 171 171 11 gold badge11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 129 129 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Where is the login shell defined?
- 11 Why do I get different exit status for ps | grep in a script?
- 10 Is there any rule to get signed consent from characters while doing biography movies?
- 7 Best way to kill processes created by bash script?
- 5 Why does awk behave differently for $1 if the value is 0 (number zero)?
- View more network posts →