My name is Vadims Podans and I'm working for PKI Solutions in Public Key Infrastructure questions, including Microsoft PKI specific implementations, protocols and standarts.
I'm a passionate PowerShell and PKI adept and have programming with CryptoAPI experience. Years ago I started my own open-source project called 'PowerShell PKI module' that was intended to cover Windows ADCS management tasks in PowerShell and C#.
Since PKI is not an easy technology to understand and its importance grows each day, my main goal is to help customers to understand PKI fundamentals and solve their problems in this area.
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.9k 2.9k 88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 158 158 77 bronze badges
- Cryptography 126 126 33 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 54 What's the difference between the Personal and Web Hosting certificate store?
- 40 Trusting an untrustworthy CA - Can I restrict how system trusts it?
- 25 Are non-SSL connections safe in a local wireless network with password protection
- 19 KeyAlgorithm for SHA256
- 15 Create Code Signing Certificate on Windows for signing PowerShell scripts
- 14 C# / .NET - How to allow a "custom" Root-CA for HTTPS in my application (only)?
- 14 My school wifi asks to 'trust' a certificate on Iphone's, does it this allow them to view SSL traffic?
- View more network posts →