My name is Vadims Podans and I'm working for PKI Solutions in Public Key Infrastructure questions, including Microsoft PKI specific implementations, protocols and standarts.
I'm a passionate PowerShell and PKI adept and have programming with CryptoAPI experience. Years ago I started my own open-source project called 'PowerShell PKI module' that was intended to cover Windows ADCS management tasks in PowerShell and C#.
Since PKI is not an easy technology to understand and its importance grows each day, my main goal is to help customers to understand PKI fundamentals and solve their problems in this area.
Top network posts
- 52 What's the difference between the Personal and Web Hosting certificate store?
- 39 Trusting an untrustworthy CA - Can I restrict how system trusts it?
- 25 Are non-SSL connections safe in a local wireless network with password protection
- 18 KeyAlgorithm for SHA256
- 14 C# / .NET - How to allow a "custom" Root-CA for HTTPS in my application (only)?
- 14 Create Code Signing Certificate on Windows for signing PowerShell scripts
- 14 My school wifi asks to 'trust' a certificate on Iphone's, does it this allow them to view SSL traffic?
- View more network posts →