My name is Vadims Podans and I'm working for PKI Solutions in Public Key Infrastructure questions, including Microsoft PKI specific implementations, protocols and standarts.
I'm a passionate PowerShell and PKI adept and have programming with CryptoAPI experience. Years ago I started my own open-source project called 'PowerShell PKI module' that was intended to cover Windows ADCS management tasks in PowerShell and C#.
Since PKI is not an easy technology to understand and its importance grows each day, my main goal is to help customers to understand PKI fundamentals and solve their problems in this area.
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4k 4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.4k 3.4k 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 213 213 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Cryptography 126 126 33 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 56 What's the difference between the Personal and Web Hosting certificate store?
- 40 Trusting an untrustworthy CA - Can I restrict how system trusts it?
- 34 If you revoke a certificate authority's certificate, do all of the certificates it issued become invalid as well?
- 25 Are non-SSL connections safe in a local wireless network with password protection
- 19 KeyAlgorithm for SHA256
- 18 My school wifi asks to 'trust' a certificate on Iphone's, does it this allow them to view SSL traffic?
- 15 Create Code Signing Certificate on Windows for signing PowerShell scripts
- View more network posts →