I am a recently graduated Master's thesis student who is in love with Linux after I got a systems administrator position. I am just an aggressive learner and always in look for learning newer things. If I don't know something, I know the exact right place to figure out the solution.
I currently work for Amazon Web Services. If you are interested in a career with AWS, please add me to your LinkedIn profile and message me.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '16 at 2:47
- Unix & Linux 30.3k 30.3k 3939 gold badges112112 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 675 675 55 gold badges1818 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 596 596 22 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 221 221 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 193 193 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 467 How to display `top` results sorted by memory usage in real time?
- 117 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 98 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 72 The ls command is not working for a directory with a huge number of files
- 64 disable transparent hugepages
- 60 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 54 What is the ^M character called?
- View more network posts →