IT's that work in the field and for managed service customers. Helper on TechNet Forum. Enthusiast Blogger. For hobby ? 10th generation Hung Gar's practitioner.
Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT (2018)
Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT (2017)
Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT (2016)
Microsoft MVP - Windows Expert-IT Pro (2015)
Microsoft MVP - Windows Expert-IT Pro (2014)
Specialties: Citrix Certified Administrator (XenApp)
Specialties: Citrix Certified Administrator (XenDesktop)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist : Exchange 2007
HP APS - Accredited Platform Specialist
Equallogic/Dell SAN Specialist
Lenovo / IBM Certified Technician
- Server Fault♦ 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 325 325 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 217 217 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 166 166 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Physically locating the server
- 20 Is IIS SFTP natively supported by Windows Server 2012 R2?
- 19 GPOs fail to apply; reason: Inaccessible, Empty, or Disabled; Server 2012 R2 and Windows 10
- 17 Would upgrading RAM in a HP LaserJet printer improve its performance?
- 14 Server 2012 Cannot find C: Boot to cd
- 14 Is Administering XenServer like administering CentOS?
- 14 Ctrl + Alt + Del prior to Windows 10 logon no longer needed?
- View more network posts →