Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '18 at 23:34
- Christianity 13.6k 13.6k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.5k 10.5k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Open Source 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.3k 5.3k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.4k 4.4k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 146 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 141 Who is the intended audience for the Stack Overflow blog?
- 120 Is there any more 'respectful word' than 'beggars' for these wonderful guys?
- 103 Is there a linguistics term meaning "it's grammatically correct, but nobody says that"?
- 74 Why do some people refer to Linux as GNU/Linux?
- 67 "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 13 '18