I'm a Zend Certified PHP Developer with about 15 years of experience. At first PHP started as a hobby. Then I started my own web development company during my free hours besides my full-time job as a system administrator at an ISP, working mostly with CentOS, FreeBSD and Debian servers.
Eventually, in 2011 PHP developing became my full-time job. I mostly work with the Symfony2 and CakePHP frameworks and am also active in their communities. In late 2016 my focus shifted a little to the DevOps side of things. So I'm now mostly doing system administration, build automation and some development work. But I don't develop full-time anymore.
I am also a regular in "Room 11", the PHP chatroom of StackOverflow. I can be found there most of the time when I'm online.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
16 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '18 at 14:01
- Stack Overflow 30.4k 30.4k 77 gold badges4747 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 706 706 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 654 654 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 382 382 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 412 127 Return code from $?
- 102 Staffing companies ask to put fake experience: Ethical or Unethical
- 79 How to test if a user has SELECTED a file to upload?
- 64 how to use not null condition in YII2
- 42 Apache is OK, but what is this in error.log - [mpm_prefork:notice]?
- 40 Limit length of longtext field in SELECT results
- 35 Batch to open a folder within a user's folder(c:\users\usernamehere\my documents)?
- View more network posts →