I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
39 profile views
Last seen May 18 at 4:17
- Server Fault 38.7k 38.7k 22 gold badges5959 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Information Security 14.6k 14.6k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Webmasters 457 457 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 346 346 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Do advertisers listen as we talk?
- 99 How are one-time password generators like Google Authenticator different from having two passwords?
- 89 Are password managers more secure than a slightly different password for each website?
- 74 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 58 Disable all services, except ssh
- 58 Government censors HTTPS traffic to our website. Workarounds?
- 54 Secure offsite backup, even in the case of hacker root access
- View more network posts →