I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
34 profile views
Last seen Nov 16 '19 at 14:30
- Server Fault 27.1k 27.1k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 615 615 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Webmasters 390 390 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 316 316 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 How are one-time password generators like Google Authenticator different from having two passwords?
- 73 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 55 Disable all services, except ssh
- 54 Secure offsite backup, even in the case of hacker root access
- 37 Replacing Windows 7 security updates with anti-virus?
- 33 Amount of allowed subdomains in domain and email
- 31 Is it safe to use procmail in 2017?
- View more network posts →
16 Borderlines for GDPR related questions Apr 16 '18
6 Should spam flag have optional hidden comment? Apr 4 '15
5 Sudo issue was closed - reason? May 5 '17
2 The waving hand “New contributor” symbol Sep 1 '18