I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
36 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 at 8:13
- Server Fault 33.4k 33.4k 22 gold badges4545 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Information Security 13.1k 13.1k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 843 843 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Webmasters 437 437 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 336 336 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Do advertisers listen as we talk?
- 99 How are one-time password generators like Google Authenticator different from having two passwords?
- 89 Are password managers more secure than a slightly different password for each website?
- 73 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 56 Disable all services, except ssh
- 54 Secure offsite backup, even in the case of hacker root access
- 50 Should I respond to an "ethical hacker" who's requesting a bounty?
- View more network posts →