I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
33 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 11:22
- Server Fault 25k 25k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 595 595 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Webmasters 380 380 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 306 306 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 How are one-time password generators like Google Authenticator different from having two passwords?
- 73 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 54 Secure offsite backup, even in the case of hacker root access
- 54 Disable all services, except ssh
- 34 Replacing Windows 7 security updates with anti-virus?
- 33 Amount of allowed subdomains in domain and email
- 31 Is it safe to use procmail in 2017?
- View more network posts →
16 Borderlines for GDPR related questions Apr 16 '18
6 Should spam flag have optional hidden comment? Apr 4 '15
5 Sudo issue was closed - reason? May 5 '17
2 The waving hand “New contributor” symbol Sep 1 '18