I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
32 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 11:22
Top network posts
- 73 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 54 Disable all services, except ssh
- 34 Replacing Windows 7 security updates with anti-virus?
- 33 Amount of allowed subdomains in domain and email
- 30 Is it safe to use procmail in 2017?
- 29 Is layered encryption more secure than long passwords?
- 25 DNS not resolving IP
- View more network posts →
16 Borderlines for GDPR related questions Apr 16 '18
6 Should spam flag have optional hidden comment? Apr 4 '15
5 Sudo issue was closed - reason? May 5 '17
1 The waving hand “New contributor” symbol Sep 1 '18