I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
28 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '18 at 12:35
Top Network Posts
- 54 Disable all services, except ssh
- 32 Amount of allowed subdomains in domain and email
- 30 Is it safe to use procmail in 2017?
- 25 DNS not resolving IP
- 21 Is layered encryption more secure than long passwords?
- 18 Is it possible to send and receive an email from an IP address instead from a domain?
- 16 Can you help me with my GDPR issue?
- View more network posts →
16 Borderlines for GDPR related questions Apr 16 '18
6 Should spam flag have optional hidden comment? Apr 4 '15
5 Sudo issue was closed - reason? May 5 '17
2 The waving hand “New contributor” symbol Sep 1 '18