I've always been interested in how everything works. I can Read The Friendly Manual, and I'm not afraid to look at the source code, either. I'm currently working as ICT Manager, having MBA in Information Systems.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
38 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 5:44
- Server Fault 38k 38k 22 gold badges5757 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Information Security 14.5k 14.5k 44 gold badges4545 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 457 457 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 336 336 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Do advertisers listen as we talk?
- 99 How are one-time password generators like Google Authenticator different from having two passwords?
- 89 Are password managers more secure than a slightly different password for each website?
- 73 Is it insecure to send a password in a `curl` command?
- 58 Disable all services, except ssh
- 58 Government censors HTTPS traffic to our website. Workarounds?
- 54 Secure offsite backup, even in the case of hacker root access
- View more network posts →