Copy-editor. I run my business website, with a couple of other users.
For me, running a site well means I must have a picture of what client services I want to offer, have a threat model, and spend time simplifying the services I run to match the time I spend extending new services to clients.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 '15 at 21:29
- TeX - LaTeX 19.2k 19.2k 44 gold badges5959 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.8k 10.8k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4k 4k 2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 What is XeTeX exactly and why should I use it?
- 116 When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- 103 Symbol for Gaussian distribution
- 73 Aptitude vs. apt-get: Which is the recommended (aka the "right") tool to use?
- 72 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 69 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 66 Use LaTeX to produce Epub
- View more network posts →