Copy-editor. I run my business website, with a couple of other users.
For me, running a site well means I must have a picture of what client services I want to offer, have a threat model, and spend time simplifying the services I run to match the time I spend extending new services to clients.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 '15 at 21:29
- TeX - LaTeX 19.5k 19.5k 44 gold badges5959 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.9k 10.9k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.1k 4.1k 2424 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 What is XeTeX exactly and why should I use it?
- 120 When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- 115 Symbol for Gaussian distribution
- 74 Aptitude vs. apt-get: Which is the recommended (aka the "right") tool to use?
- 72 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 71 Use LaTeX to produce Epub
- 69 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- View more network posts →