Copy-editor. I run my business website, with a couple of other users.
For me, running a site well means I must have a picture of what client services I want to offer, have a threat model, and spend time simplifying the services I run to match the time I spend extending new services to clients.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 '15 at 21:29
- TeX - LaTeX 17.7k 17.7k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 What is XeTeX exactly and why should I use it?
- 115 When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- 97 Symbol for Gaussian distribution
- 73 Aptitude vs. apt-get: Which is the recommended (aka the "right") tool to use?
- 71 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 69 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 66 Use LaTeX to produce Epub
- View more network posts →