AWS expert, ex developer, full time consulting AWS architect currently working with customers in government and private sector. AWS Professional Certified Solutions Architect, SysOp Associate and (expired) Developer Associate. Limited Azure architecture experience.
As part of my side business I offer services primarily around AWS, websites, Wordpress, email and website performance. Please contact me via Photographers Tech Support with any inquiries. I host my own websites on AWS with Nginx/Wordpress/PHP.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
20 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '20 at 1:42
- Server Fault 25.5k 25.5k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Super User 559 559 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 382 382 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 275 275 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why do IOPS matter?
- 35 How do I ensure my AWS free tier plan doesn't exceed the free usage limit?
- 29 Locked out of my own server: getting "Too many authentication failures" right away when connecting via ssh
- 29 Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path?
- 20 Disadvantages of running an AWS worker server at 100% CPU
- 18 My public IP address keeps changing. How can I connect to AWS EC2?
- 18 Why don't servers always run at max?
- View more network posts →