AWS expert, ex developer, full time consulting AWS architect currently working with customers in the banking industry. AWS Professional Certified Solutions Architect, SysOp Associate and (expired) Developer Associate. Limited Azure architecture experience.
As part of my side business I offer services primarily around AWS, websites, Wordpress, email and website performance. Please contact me via Photographers Tech Support with any inquiries. I host my own websites on AWS with Nginx/Wordpress/PHP.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
17 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 at 19:34
- Server Fault 20.5k 20.5k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 474 474 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 235 235 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 225 225 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 Why do IOPS matter?
- 31 How do I ensure my AWS free tier plan doesn't exceed the free usage limit?
- 29 Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path?
- 29 Locked out of my own server: getting "Too many authentication failures" right away when connecting via ssh
- 18 Why don't servers always run at max?
- 17 How to start and stop AWS EC2 instance based on a time based schedule
- 16 How to start and stop AWS EC2 instance based on a time based schedule
- View more network posts →