AWS expert, ex developer, full time consulting AWS architect currently working with customers in government and private sector. AWS Professional Certified Solutions Architect, SysOp Associate and (expired) Developer Associate. Limited Azure architecture experience.
As part of my side business I offer services primarily around AWS, websites, Wordpress, email and website performance. Please contact me via Photographers Tech Support with any inquiries. I host my own websites on AWS with Nginx/Wordpress/PHP.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
17 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 at 0:41
- Server Fault 22.4k 22.4k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Super User 529 529 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 276 276 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 265 265 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 235 235 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Why do IOPS matter?
- 34 How do I ensure my AWS free tier plan doesn't exceed the free usage limit?
- 29 Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path?
- 29 Locked out of my own server: getting "Too many authentication failures" right away when connecting via ssh
- 18 Why don't servers always run at max?
- 17 How to start and stop AWS EC2 instance based on a time based schedule
- 16 Wordpress Database lost auto increment
- View more network posts →