DevOps guy/application architect specializing in cloud-based deployments. AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
I founded and work at a managed services provider/consultancy that is a member of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner Network. We help clients plan, build, and manage cloud-based applications--or fix less-than-successful deployments.
Ann Arbor, MI
Member for 10 years, 8 months
14 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '19 at 5:12
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 1212 gold badges4242 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 241 241 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Super User 216 216 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Data Science 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 What is the difference between Elastic Beanstalk and CloudFormation for a .NET project?
- 75 Python urllib2: Reading content body even during HTTPError exception?
- 58 When to use an auto-incremented primary key and when not to?
- 26 Getting CPU temperature using Python?
- 19 How to count all elements in a nested dictionary?
- 18 CentOS 6 + LDAP + NFS. File ownership is stuck on "nobody"
- 18 SQL: Advantages of an ENUM vs. a one-to-many relationship?
- View more network posts →