DevOps guy/application architect specializing in cloud-based deployments. AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
I founded and work at a managed services provider/consultancy that is a member of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner Network. We help clients plan, build, and manage cloud-based applications--or fix less-than-successful deployments.
Ann Arbor, MI
Member for 9 years, 10 months
14 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 at 5:12
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.8k 2.8k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 191 191 66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 166 166 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 183 What is the difference between Elastic Beanstalk and CloudFormation for a .NET project?
- 70 Python urllib2: Reading content body even during HTTPError exception?
- 54 When to use an auto-incremented primary key and when not to?
- 18 CentOS 6 + LDAP + NFS. File ownership is stuck on "nobody"
- 17 How can I configure Postfix to retain copies of all email sent through it?
- 16 How to count all elements in a nested dictionary?
- 15 SQL: Advantages of an ENUM vs. a one-to-many relationship?
- View more network posts →