Ondra Sniper Flidr
Linux administrator from Prague, currently working for Brand Embassy Ltd., who don't trust the clouds, hate DevOps and think we cannot setup and manage server infrastructure if we don't have access to all of network aspects.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '15 at 14:53
Top network posts
- 7 Is a wildcard SSL required for a single subdomain?
- 6 How can a system hold more then 65535 concurrent TCP connections?
- 6 Is it safe to create tarball while files are in use?
- 5 Web Server on AWS EC2 Auto Scaling Storage
- 5 limiting ip range on openvpn server
- 5 Why is iptables not blocking any ports?
- View more network posts →