I find ways to keep UNIX servers running, while allowing the users flexibility get the servers to do what they need.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '19 at 17:47
Top network posts
- 49 How to use yum to get all RPMs required, for offline use?
- 12 Using 'ping', 'cut' and 'tee' together
- 9 Linux: productive sysadmins without root (securing intellectual property)?
- 8 How large is the img that dd creates?
- 8 unmounted logical volume is "busy"?
- 8 How do I ask "dig" to only return the IP from a CNAME record?
- 8 linux: how to simulate hard disk latency? I want to increase iowait value without using a cpu power
- View more network posts →