I'm a Solution Architect with a passion for Agile.
I used to actively blog, and I also started Morphological Software Solutions Limited as a part-time side project, and also as a possible full-time venture for the future; check out my open source CMS / ASP.NET Framework on CodePlex: http://morphfolia.codeplex.com and Shell for RoboCopy called RoboMojo.
I'm co-lead and co-founder of the Wellington Solution Architects Forum, and an active member of the Wellington chapter of the Agile Professionals Network.
You can find out more about me on LinkedIn (http://nz.linkedin.com/in/adriankearns).
Top network posts
- 47 Strategies for Handling Multiple Screen Resolutions and Aspect Ratios in Web Development
- 31 When to build a separate reporting database?
- 28 What's the difference between Data Modelling and Domain Modelling?
- 21 Software architecture versus Enterprise architecture, when is each used?
- 18 Virtual vs Physical Servers
- 17 Difference between Transfer objects and Domain objects
- 12 Is a Java JAR file similar to an .Net Assembly?
- View more network posts →