I'm a Solution Architect with a passion for Agile.
I used to actively blog, and I also started Morphological Software Solutions Limited as a part-time side project, and also as a possible full-time venture for the future; check out my open source CMS / ASP.NET Framework on CodePlex: http://morphfolia.codeplex.com and Shell for RoboCopy called RoboMojo.
I'm co-lead and co-founder of the Wellington Solution Architects Forum, and an active member of the Wellington chapter of the Agile Professionals Network.
You can find out more about me on LinkedIn (http://nz.linkedin.com/in/adriankearns).
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Server Fault 373 373 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 353 353 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- User Experience 205 205 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Cryptography 177 177 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Strategies for Handling Multiple Screen Resolutions and Aspect Ratios in Web Development
- 38 When to build a separate reporting database?
- 36 What's the difference between Data Modelling and Domain Modelling?
- 26 Software architecture versus Enterprise architecture, when is each used?
- 26 Difference between Transfer objects and Domain objects
- 18 Virtual vs Physical Servers
- 14 Is a Java JAR file similar to an .Net Assembly?
- View more network posts →