By default I build Go backends with AngularJS frontends. Thanks to Ionic and Electron this even works for mobile and desktop apps.
Bash, PHP, Python, Node.js, and random linux libraries are used for specific tasks because of the size of the ecosystems or libraries for odd jobs.
- Stack Overflow 47.8k 47.8k 6565 gold badges229229 silver badges336336 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.7k 3.7k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 88 gold badges3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Photography 771 771 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 318 When should I use Memcache instead of Memcached?
- 223 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 191 How do you see recent SVN log entries?
- 188 How do you add a certificate authority (CA) to Ubuntu?
- 160 Formatting Phone Numbers in PHP
- 154 How do I view an older version of an SVN file?
- View more network posts →