I'm a Windows sysadmin. I've been doing this professionally since mid 2008, went to a crappy tech school for 2 years prior to that (I'm not going to dignify them with a link). Almost all of what I know comes from on the job experience and Google searching.
I have experience with enterprise backup software, MSFT Exchange, and I like to think I have pretty good general troubleshooting skills. I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything, but I'll try to be as helpful as possible.
Member for 11 years, 3 months
40 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '14 at 20:37
- Server Fault 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 404 404 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 272 272 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 243 243 55 bronze badges
- Information Security 223 223 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Is it OK to run perfmon on production servers? And why?
- 15 How to stop Remote Desktop from closing my session due to inactivity?
- 12 What are common/official methods of reporting spam/phishing/nasty-grams to organizations?
- 11 How does Exchange 2010 prevent auto-reply loop?
- 10 Unable to share calendar free/busy info from O365 to external federated domain
- 10 Active Directory Users & Group Policy
- 9 Block certain parts of Facebook at work
- View more network posts →