I'm a Windows sysadmin. I've been doing this professionally since mid 2008, went to a crappy tech school for 2 years prior to that (I'm not going to dignify them with a link). Almost all of what I know comes from on the job experience and Google searching.
I have experience with enterprise backup software, MSFT Exchange, and I like to think I have pretty good general troubleshooting skills. I'll be the first to admit I don't know everything, but I'll try to be as helpful as possible.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
40 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '14 at 20:37
Top Network Posts
- 14 Is it OK to run perfmon on production servers? And why?
- 12 What are common/official methods of reporting spam/phishing/nasty-grams to organizations?
- 11 How does Exchange 2010 prevent auto-reply loop?
- 10 Unable to share calendar free/busy info from O365 to external federated domain
- 10 Active Directory Users & Group Policy
- 9 Block certain parts of Facebook at work
- 8 Sql server active/passive vs active/active clustering
- View more network posts →