I'm a sysadmin for a Windows environment (MCSE: Security) with a few Linux boxes as well, which includes handling the whole list of things that come up in an office. If it uses electricity, I pretty much support it. My areas of "expertise" would be VMWare Infrastructure, Exchange 2010, SQL Server 2005/2008, PHP programming, and scripting of all kinds (VBS, Bash, Perl).
Member for 10 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 18 '18 at 18:45
- Server Fault 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 351 351 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 238 238 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 232 232 55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 183 183 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 HAProxy HTTP vs TCP
- 11 Getting rsync to move file from source to destination?
- 11 How does a team of Systems Administrators share passwords securely?
- 11 How do people/companies buy/sell very large amounts of stock?
- 8 What is the ingredient that makes a Spanish paella so particular?
- 8 Can I convert a radiator to radiant floor heating in a room?
- 7 Are there any benefits to running Subversion server on Linux as opposed to Windows?
- View more network posts →