Lots and lots of acronyms. Been at it for at least a decade now.
I work for LINBIT as a Cluster Engineer. We're always working on something new, but maintaining the stable stuff too.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 at 15:42
Top Network Posts
- 40 Potential hijacked SSH session & SSH best practices
- 25 IT says Hibernation Erases Boot Loader
- 19 Raid 5 Hard disk corruption
- 15 At what point is a server considered idle?
- 9 dmidecode show 6 * 8GB DIMM but free -m only show 16GB?
- 9 downgrade cluster functional level
- 9 reboot or "systemctl daemon-reload" for changes to /etc/systemd/system.conf?
- View more network posts →