I'm an independent consultant at in Stockholm, Sweden. My core competence is as a technical specialist within development and system architecture. In my heart I am, and probably will remain, a programmer. I still think programming is tremendously fun, more than 20 years after I first tried it. That's why my blog is named Passion for Coding.
As a consultant I am specialised in Identity and Access Management and particularly in SAML2 on ASP.NET.
Email: anders [at] abel [dot] nu.
- Stack Overflow 62.7k 62.7k 1414 gold badges138138 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 736 736 55 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 559 559 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 421 421 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 335 The cast to value type 'Int32' failed because the materialized value is null
- 123 Easier way to debug a Windows service
- 112 Cannot convert from an IEnumerable<T> to an ICollection<T>
- 105 What is exactly RelayState parameter used in SSO (Ex. SAML)?
- 95 Why does Windows use CR LF?
- 93 Is a public getter and a private setter with same name possible in C#?
- 82 How to set filter for FileSystemWatcher for multiple file types?
- View more network posts →