As of June 2023, I no longer contribute to Stack Overflow or any other Stack Exchange site. Please see the following posts for information about why:
- (June 2023) Moderation Strike: Stack Overflow, Inc. cannot consistently ignore, mistreat, and malign its volunteers
- (January 2020) Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- (October 2019) Dear Stack Exchange: a statement and a letter from your moderators
- (September 2019) Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- (July 2019) Let's take a look at the interaction between staff and the "power users" of the network
- (June 2019)The Stack Overflow I wish to build and participate in is no longer supported
While it pains me to say this, I no longer believe that any plausible future action by Stack Exchange Inc will even begin to repair the damage that they have done to community members in the past, and that they continue to do today. Based on the available evidence, I believe that the actions of Stack Exchange Inc will only grow more morally repugnant in the future. As a result, I cannot in good conscience continue to be a part of the community on this platform.
This user hasn’t posted yet.