Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect.
Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
Former elected moderator on ServerFault.com
Member for 9 years, 5 months
272 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 at 6:54
- Server Fault 61.4k 61.4k 1212 gold badges9797 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.9k 5.9k 1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 1111 bronze badges
- Super User 989 989 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 108 How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 82 Computer name naming convention for security
- 81 How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 77 How to kill a process that never dies?
- 75 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 69 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- 63 Should I edit /etc/crontab or run crontab -e as root?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (38)
30 Any reason not to display my full name in profile? Sep 1 '16
19 Why are we so strict on the rules? Sep 27 '16
16 OK, so I just edited my on-hold question Sep 5 '16
16 2014 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Nov 25 '14
12 Commenting on down votes? Aug 18 '16
12 Proposed change to Server Fault guidelines Dec 5 '14