Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect.
Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
Former elected moderator on ServerFault.com
Member for 10 years, 7 months
278 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 11:53
- Server Fault 66.3k 66.3k 1212 gold badges110110 silver badges179179 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.4k 6.4k 2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 95 How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 88 For what is the ".well-known"-folder?
- 82 Computer name naming convention for security
- 78 How to kill a process that never dies?
- 76 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 73 Create a directory under /var/run at boot
- View more network posts →