Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect.
Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
Former elected moderator on ServerFault.com
And if you have a relevant job for me near a good ski hill, I might be interested!
Top Network Posts
- 103 How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 75 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- 74 How to kill a process that never dies?
- 68 How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 67 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- 58 Should I edit /etc/crontab or run crontab -e as root?
- 57 Why is it risky to give sudo vim access to ordinary users?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (37)
30 Any reason not to display my full name in profile? Sep 1 '16
19 Why are we so strict on the rules? Sep 27 '16
16 OK, so I just edited my on-hold question Sep 5 '16
16 2014 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Nov 25 '14
12 Commenting on down votes? Aug 18 '16
12 Proposed change to Server Fault guidelines Dec 5 '14