Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect.
Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
Former elected moderator on ServerFault.com
Member for 10 years, 10 months
280 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '20 at 11:53
- Server Fault 67k 67k 1212 gold badges110110 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.5k 6.5k 2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 97 How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 90 For what is the ".well-known"-folder?
- 82 Computer name naming convention for security
- 79 Create a directory under /var/run at boot
- 78 How to kill a process that never dies?
- 76 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- View more network posts →