Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect.
Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
Former elected moderator on ServerFault.com
Member for 11 years, 4 months
283 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '20 at 11:53
- Server Fault 68.7k 68.7k 2121 gold badges118118 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.7k 6.7k 2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 104 How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 102 For what is the ".well-known"-folder?
- 83 Create a directory under /var/run at boot
- 82 Computer name naming convention for security
- 78 How to kill a process that never dies?
- 76 Is there a reason to use an SSL certificate other than Let's Encrypt's free SSL?
- View more network posts →