Moderator on ServerFault.com
Longtime Linux user, sysadmin, engineer and Red Hat Certified Architect. Contractor, consultant and keen skier.
My LinkedIn profile to network.
And if you have a relevant job for me near a good ski hill, I might be interested!
Top Network Posts
- 101How bad is it really to install Linux on one big partition?
- 72How to kill a process that never dies?
- 65How to handle relative urls correctly with a reverse proxy
- 57Why is it risky to give sudo vim access to ordinary users?
- 54Should I edit /etc/crontab or run crontab -e as root?
- 49Linux: set up for remote sysadmin
- 45Does drilling a hole into a hard drive suffice to make its data unrecoverable?
- View more network posts →