There's a couple of packages I maintain for Fedora, my distro of choice (most of the time). Most of those packages have to do with Yubikeys, a tiny, nifty device that generates one-time passwords. Check them out on Yubico's website.
I do a little programming in Python, Ruby, PHP, Bash and a (very) little C in my - almost nonexistent - spare time.
I currently work as a solution architect for Red Hat.
- Server Fault 10k 10k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.5k 3.5k 1818 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 560 560 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 322 322 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Open Source 206 206 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 What are the pros/cons of deb vs. rpm?
- 61 Colors in bash after piping through less?
- 61 What is the equivalent of Active Directory on Linux
- 45 What is /bin/dash?
- 40 Reasons to disable / enable SELinux
- 35 `Permission Denied` to CD into a directory even though permissions are correct
- 27 ln -s vs mount --bind
- View more network posts →