Domain names junkie, automation zealot.
Wasn't IT supposed to be smart enough to manage itself?
Some answers of mine that I am specially happy with:
- Is “Domain Owner Changed” not a reason for certificate revocation?
- Are DNS queries encrypted?
- SSH access gateway for many servers
- How to associate DNS requests with the requests to web server hosting that domain name?
- Traceroute not returning result whereas ssh is working fine
- DNSSEC resolution when NS records are not accompanied by A records
- How are bare generic top level domains handled by client systems?
- DNSSEC Zone Signing Key (ZSK)
- Relation between “Registrar Registration Expiration Date” and the actual expiry
- dns: difference between ANY and A query for changed DNS record?
- Discrepancy in NS information between dig and whois
- Is it valid for a domain to have whois but no NS or A record?
- Do intermediate subdomains need to exist?
Member for 3 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 at 20:36
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 1212 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Webmasters 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 What Linux process is responsible for responding to pings?
- 41 Different Print Page Dimensions Under Same Standard (A4)?
- 39 Do intermediate subdomains need to exist?
- 36 What happens to country specific TLD's in a war involving that country?
- 26 Domain expired, GoDaddy holds it and is asking more money
- 20 Number in the top-level domain?
- 14 How does Google force HTTPS on their .app TLD?
- View more network posts →