Domain names junkie, automation zealot.
Wasn't IT supposed to be smart enough to manage itself?
Some answers of mine that I am specially happy with:
- Is “Domain Owner Changed” not a reason for certificate revocation?
- Are DNS queries encrypted?
- SSH access gateway for many servers
- How to associate DNS requests with the requests to web server hosting that domain name?
- Traceroute not returning result whereas ssh is working fine
- DNSSEC resolution when NS records are not accompanied by A records
- How are bare generic top level domains handled by client systems?
- DNSSEC Zone Signing Key (ZSK)
- Relation between “Registrar Registration Expiration Date” and the actual expiry
- dns: difference between ANY and A query for changed DNS record?
- Discrepancy in NS information between dig and whois
- Is it valid for a domain to have whois but no NS or A record?
- Do intermediate subdomains need to exist?
BadgesView all badges
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
CriticMar 23, 2017
SupporterOct 16, 2018
AutobiographerNov 25, 2017
This user hasn’t posted yet.
Top network postsView all network posts