Domain names junkie, automation zealot.
Wasn't IT supposed to be smart enough to manage itself?
Some answers of mine that I am specially happy with:
- Is “Domain Owner Changed” not a reason for certificate revocation?
- Are DNS queries encrypted?
- SSH access gateway for many servers
- How to associate DNS requests with the requests to web server hosting that domain name?
- Traceroute not returning result whereas ssh is working fine
- DNSSEC resolution when NS records are not accompanied by A records
- How are bare generic top level domains handled by client systems?
- DNSSEC Zone Signing Key (ZSK)
- Relation between “Registrar Registration Expiration Date” and the actual expiry
- dns: difference between ANY and A query for changed DNS record?
- Discrepancy in NS information between dig and whois
- Is it valid for a domain to have whois but no NS or A record?
- Do intermediate subdomains need to exist?
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 1515 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.8k 6.8k 77 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Webmasters 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 What Linux process is responsible for responding to pings?
- 41 Different Print Page Dimensions Under Same Standard (A4)?
- 39 Do intermediate subdomains need to exist?
- 38 What happens to country specific TLD's in a war involving that country?
- 32 Number in the top-level domain?
- 26 Domain expired, GoDaddy holds it and is asking more money
- 22 How does Google force HTTPS on their .app TLD?
- View more network posts →