- English Language & Usage 4.3k 4.3k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2k 2k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- History 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 How do you describe, in English, a set of different ethnic groups in one word?
- 66 Why might the government keep the gold at Fort Knox, even though super-villains steal it all the time?
- 49 "Subterranean", but for planets/surfaces other than Earth
- 45 Is there an idiom/phrase which contains the word "head" to mean "thinking hard to solve a problem"?
- 30 Could George I (of Great Britain) speak English?
- 26 Where does the Amazon River really begin?
- 22 Is there anything to support this Wikipedia claim about Ursula K. Le Guin re-using the planet name "Werel"?
- View more network posts →