Network ninja - in the business for 30 years and counting.
- Network Engineering 63.5k 63.5k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.3k 2.3k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Is Ethernet port blinking really useful?
- 61 How did Commodore's anti-Microsoft Easter Egg work?
- 32 cat6 cable only getting 100mbps over larger distance
- 29 Why are IP addresses given to each interface and not device? What would the implications of that be?
- 29 How is 8 bits sufficient for the TTL in an IP header?
- 26 Is wifi power consumption related to password length
- 26 How can a TCP window size be allowed to be larger than the maximum size of an ethernet packet?
- View more network posts →