Sysadmin and computer tech since 1998. Freelance since 2007. There's enough random computer trivia floating around in my head to sink a battleship. Branched out into web development in 2010. Proficient with several scripting and markup languages and a handful of compiled programming languages to boot.
Hobbies include anime, video games, reading/writing original fiction, dungeons and dragons, and tinkering with all sort of IT stuff just to see how it works. Oh, and I'm right at home in the kitchen too.
I believe the single greatest moral imperative is the quest for knowledge, as knowledge is needed to accurately recognize all other moral imperatives. Thus integrity, honor, and self-discipline are things I value much more than is expected by modern western society.
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 357 357 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 213 213 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 205 205 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 11 Snort is receiving traffic, but doesn't appear to be applying rules
- 9 Unable to access shared folder without user name and password in windows 10
- 7 Boot stopped at "Started Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes" - headless server... no X
- 5 Boot stopped at "Started Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes" - headless server... no X
- 5 Redirecting stderr and stdout separately to a function in a bash script
- 5 Security Violation on boot off Usb
- View more network posts →