Sysadmin and computer tech since 1998. Freelance since 2007. There's enough random computer trivia floating around in my head to sink a battleship. Branched out into web development in 2010. Proficient with several scripting and markup languages and a handful of compiled programming languages to boot.
Hobbies include anime, video games, reading/writing original fiction, dungeons and dragons, and tinkering with all sort of IT stuff just to see how it works. Oh, and I'm right at home in the kitchen too.
I believe the single greatest moral imperative is the quest for knowledge, as knowledge is needed to accurately recognize all other moral imperatives. Thus integrity, honor, and self-discipline are things I value much more than is expected by modern western society.
- Super User 2k 2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 451 451 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 175 175 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 173 173 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Information Security 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Unable to access shared folder without user name and password in windows 10
- 11 Snort is receiving traffic, but doesn't appear to be applying rules
- 9 Boot stopped at "Started Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes" - headless server... no X
- 6 Security Violation on boot off Usb
- 6 Boot stopped at "Started Update UTMP about System Runlevel Changes" - headless server... no X
- 6 Redirecting stderr and stdout separately to a function in a bash script
- 6 "Show Desktop" button on secondary monitor
- View more network posts →