There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
I go by the nick ciupicri in other places.
All original source snippets I post on Stack Exchange are dedicated to the public domain. Do with them as you see fit.
- Stack Overflow 16.9k 16.9k 55 gold badges4444 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Server Fault 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Super User 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Review 362 362 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1231 How do I use sudo to redirect output to a location I don't have permission to write to?
- 98 Where is the temporary directory in Linux?
- 87 Can I send some text to the STDIN of an active process running in a screen session?
- 80 How to check if a character is upper-case in Python?
- 62 How do I create a CSV file from database in Python?
- 53 How do I get an entire directory in sftp?
- 51 Iptables: How to allow only one ip through specific port?
- View more network posts →