There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
I go by the nick ciupicri in other places.
All original source code snippets I post on Stack Exchange are dedicated to the public domain. Do with them as you see fit.
- Stack Overflow 18.6k 18.6k 77 gold badges4747 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Super User 5k 5k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Review 362 362 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Where is the temporary directory in Linux?
- 96 Can I send some text to the STDIN of an active process running in a screen session?
- 83 How to check if a character is upper-case in Python?
- 71 How do I create a CSV file from database in Python?
- 58 How do I get an entire directory in sftp?
- 57 Iptables: How to allow only one ip through specific port?
- 52 What GNU/Linux command-line tool would I use for performing a search and replace on a file?
- View more network posts →