I make Microsoft SQL Server faster and more reliable. Some of my stuff:
- sp_Blitz - free SQL Server health check
- BrentOzar.com - my consulting & training company
- SQL Server First Responder Kit - open source script toolkit
- BrentOzar on Twitch - I live stream when I'm coding
- Ozar.me - my personal blog with stuff like my Epic Life Quest
- @BrentO on Twitter and @BrentO on Instagram
- Database Administrators 40.1k 40.1k 2929 gold badges157157 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 1212 gold badges5252 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 161 161 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Is adding the ‘tbl’ prefix to table names really a problem?
- 130 Does inserting data into SQL Server lock the whole table?
- 122 How do I get back some deleted records?
- 87 CPU utilization by database?
- 68 SQL Server Error 8632 due to over 100,000 entries in WHERE clause
- 65 DBA first day in a new job - check backups and security - How? what else should be checked?
- 55 Parameter Sniffing (or Spoofing) in SQL Server
- View more network posts →