"Learn, and let others Learn!" - My quote (Shekhar Suman)
"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Earl Nightingale
Languages :- Java, C#, C Platform :- Linux(CentOS), Windows, Android IDE/Editor :- NetBeans, Visual Studio, Emacs, Notepad++
Thanks for visiting my profile. Wish you a good day.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Member for 2 years
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 at 18:15
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 477 477 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 473 473 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 296 296 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Computer Science 279 279 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 K&R Exercise 1-9: output the input, replacing multiple blanks by a single blank
- 32 What is "backlog" in TCP connections?
- 28 How to find if a graph is bipartite?
- 14 How can I make switch-case statements case insensitive?
- 13 Is doubly linked list a non linear data structure or linear data structure?
- 12 Icon Adobe Reader DC on taskbar is wrong
- 10 On a Linux system, how would I redirect stdout to stderr?
- View more network posts →