network geek, server geek, well, hardware geek.
Love Cisco routers, and had a crush lately for junipers also.
Big fan of IBM, from 'true' thinkpads to xservers.
Top network posts
- 88 What alternatives are there when SSH is being actively filtered?
- 54 Is there a linux terminal command that lets you see the amount of data coming in to your tcp connections in real time?
- 22 Why would you use IPv6 internally?
- 12 What is Dec MOP and how to disable it?
- 11 Hardware firewall vs VMware firewall appliance
- 11 Hardware tap vs port mirroring - Any limitations?
- 9 Why is my router CPU at 40% when no processes use more than 2%?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.