Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '12 at 13:48
- Unix & Linux 40.4k 40.4k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Super User 22.9k 22.9k 11 gold badge5555 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.2k 4.2k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.8k 3.8k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 150 How does systemd use /etc/init.d scripts?
- 140 Does Windows still rely on MS-DOS?
- 114 What is the difference between these commands for bringing down a Linux server?
- 91 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- 76 Using cd command in Windows command line, can't navigate to D:\
- 75 How does Unix keep track of a user's working directory when navigating the file system?
- 66 What did the sticky bit originally do when applied to files?
- View more network posts →