- Unix & Linux 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 784 784 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Is "Busen" just the area between the breasts?
- 25 What does `..foo` do in bash? Why does it match `..`?
- 14 Can a superuser process change the real user ID and group ID of a process, not matching those in the password file?
- 11 Are Linux file edits directly saved into disk?
- 10 sh recursive copy (cp -r) - How to exclude subfolder
- 10 Does Linux not use segmentation but only paging?
- 9 Naming convention standard for Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces on Linux machines
- View more network posts →