I started using GNU/Linux when it had enthusiasts and not users.
I am a sysadmin searching for the perfect uptime.
coffeescript. I try to learn as many programming languages as possible.
bash. But I use
zsh as my shell.
vi, but I use
Sublime Text for big projects.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 2 '12 at 11:07
Top network posts
- 55 Linux: How to know where a process was started and how it was started?
- 30 bash: variable loses value at end of while read loop
- 24 How can I close SSH tunnel gracefully?
- 21 Safe to have /.svn/ folders on live site? (How to remove them but retain svn update capability?)
- 21 How to completely, dynamically disable IPv4 stack from Linux?
- 20 What is needed to use anycast IPs?
- 16 Why does ntpd listen on so many ports/addresses?
- View more network posts →