A "Linux systems specialist", did claim my previous business card and did so from 2001 to May 2013. Then it said "Senior System Administrator" in another company, Stonesoft, which is part of McAfee/Intel Security. Then since February 2015, it had "Information Security Analyst at Intel Security" printed in it. And, from January 2016 it tells me "Systems Engineer at Forcepoint". Phew, all this title massage is getting heavy!
I am a certified GIAC GCIH and Zabbix 4.0 Certified Specialist.
My heart also has a place for FreeBSD.
- Server Fault 31k 31k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Super User 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 335 335 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 196 196 33 bronze badges
- Information Security 186 186 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 How to restart rsyslog daemon on ubuntu
- 88 How to get the summarized sizes of directories and their subdirectories?
- 78 Why is SSH password authentication a security risk?
- 51 How do I print contents of at jobs?
- 45 Postfix - how to retry delivery of mail in queue?
- 43 Search for an exact word in Vim command mode
- 42 When is fsck dangerous?
- View more network posts →