A "Linux systems specialist", did claim my previous business card and did so from 2001 to May 2013. Then it said "Senior System Administrator" in another company, Stonesoft, which is part of McAfee/Intel Security. Then since February 2015, it had "Information Security Analyst at Intel Security" printed in it. And, from January 2016 it tells me "Systems Engineer at Forcepoint". Phew, all this title massage is getting heavy!
I am a certified GIAC GCIH and Zabbix 4.0 Certified Specialist.
My heart also has a place for FreeBSD.
- Server Fault 29.3k 29.3k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Super User 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 315 315 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 33 bronze badges
- Information Security 186 186 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 How to restart rsyslog daemon on ubuntu
- 82 How to get the summarized sizes of directories and their subdirectories?
- 75 Why is SSH password authentication a security risk?
- 42 When is fsck dangerous?
- 40 How do I print contents of at jobs?
- 37 Postfix - how to retry delivery of mail in queue?
- 33 How to align columns in output from a UNIX command?
- View more network posts →