Top 5 Reasons Why I Add Value:
- I understand the concerns of team members, leaders and executives alike, I've been there, made the decisions myself or participated in executive meetings where these decisions were being made.
- I have worked across most fields in IT and on projects spanning continents, cultures and corporate hierarchies giving me a unique technical and cultural perspective
- I may not be able to paint the Mona Lisa or compose a beautiful piece of music, I don't even possess a university degree of any kind, but I do have a strong creative streak when it comes to solving problems.
- I value quality and good customer service
- I love technology and innovation!
Member for 9 years, 1 month
41 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '13 at 15:02
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- SharePoint 181 181 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 175 175 11 gold badge11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 143 143 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 118 118 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 196 ORA-12514 TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor
- 14 autocomplete "is not a function"
- 12 How to extend String Prototype and use it next, in Typescript?
- 10 Salesforce .net API integration
- 9 IIS application missing Content-Encoding - gzip in Response Header
- View more network posts →