Top 5 Reasons Why I Add Value:
- I understand the concerns of team members, leaders and executives alike, I've been there, made the decisions myself or participated in executive meetings where these decisions were being made.
- I have worked across most fields in IT and on projects spanning continents, cultures and corporate hierarchies giving me a unique technical and cultural perspective
- I may not be able to paint the Mona Lisa or compose a beautiful piece of music, I don't even possess a university degree of any kind, but I do have a strong creative streak when it comes to solving problems.
- I value quality and good customer service
- I love technology and innovation!
Member for 9 years, 8 months
44 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '13 at 15:02
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- SharePoint 251 251 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Server Fault 195 195 11 gold badge11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 183 183 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 133 133 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 222 ORA-12514 TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor
- 17 How to extend String Prototype and use it next, in Typescript?
- 14 autocomplete "is not a function"
- 10 Salesforce .net API integration
- 9 Angular2 & Typescript: How to add string extension method/prototype
- View more network posts →