I have been working as a Network Engineer and Systems Administrator in ISP/Telecommunications networks since 1996. I have extensive experience the BGP, OSPF, MPLS, IPv6, VoIP, ATM, DSL, QoS and many other TLAs.
I am married with a son and three dogs. I enjoy skateboarding, cycling, reading, music and pondering on the future of networking.
Member for 11 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '10 at 14:30
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 690 690 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 561 561 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Setting options from environment variables when using argparse
- 41 Setting options from environment variables when using argparse
- 35 How to delete all hidden files and directories using Bash?
- 18 Confusing A, B, C network classes
- 16 Linux - use "su -" but keep the current directory
- 16 Do entries in local 'hosts' files override both forward and reverse name lookups?
- 15 How exactly should I set up DNS to delegate authority for subdomains?
- View more network posts →