I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I am the Fedora Project Leader. I work for Red Hat — and for the Fedora community at large! – but my posts here are all my own.
Previously, I was a senior sysadmin in the Academic Computing group at Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and before that, I made Boston University Linux.
Top network posts
- 296 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 227 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 198 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 178 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 162 last time file opened
- 155 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 127 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →