I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I am the Fedora Project Leader. I work for Red Hat — and for the Fedora community at large! – but my posts here are all my own.
Previously, I was a senior sysadmin in the Academic Computing group at Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and before that, I made Boston University Linux.
- Photography 136.7k 136.7k 4242 gold badges390390 silver badges703703 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 33.5k 33.5k 1717 gold badges8686 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 26.5k 26.5k 1212 gold badges109109 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.3k 4.3k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 333 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 237 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 205 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 187 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 186 last time file opened
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 132 what is the CentOS equivalent of /var/log/syslog (on Ubuntu)?
- View more network posts →