I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I am the Fedora Project Leader. I work for Red Hat — and for the Fedora community at large! – but my posts here are all my own.
Previously, I was a senior sysadmin in the Academic Computing group at Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and before that, I made Boston University Linux.
- Photography 139.2k 139.2k 4848 gold badges403403 silver badges717717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 37.2k 37.2k 1717 gold badges9696 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 28.1k 28.1k 1212 gold badges125125 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 366 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 247 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 214 last time file opened
- 210 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 205 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 157 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 145 Can I watch the progress of a `sync` operation?
- View more network posts →