I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I am the Fedora Project Leader. I work for Red Hat — and for the Fedora community at large! – but my posts here are all my own.
Previously, I was a senior sysadmin in the Academic Computing group at Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and before that, I made Boston University Linux.
- Photography 125.4k 125.4k 4040 gold badges368368 silver badges668668 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 29.7k 29.7k 1414 gold badges7575 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 20.1k 20.1k 88 gold badges9595 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6k 6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 231 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 200 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 182 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 165 last time file opened
- 155 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 129 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →