I'm Matthew Miller. Not the political journalist, or the guy who got jailed in North Korea. A different one.
I am the Fedora Project Leader. I work for Red Hat — and for the Fedora community at large! – but my posts here are all my own.
Previously, I was a senior sysadmin in the Academic Computing group at Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and before that, I made Boston University Linux.
- Photography 128.3k 128.3k 4141 gold badges377377 silver badges681681 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 30.4k 30.4k 1515 gold badges8181 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 22.1k 22.1k 1212 gold badges100100 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6k 6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 315 How to check how long a process has been running?
- 236 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 200 Why is it dangerous to open a suspicious email?
- 186 What does an unprocessed RAW file look like?
- 173 last time file opened
- 156 What historic reasons are there for common aspect ratios?
- 130 What is "angle of view" in photography?
- View more network posts →