I'm an IT generalist,
who is currently playing the role of a Windows/Linux Sysadmin (primarily focused on Linux and VMWare) for one of the largest CRM service providers in the world who is now Serverfault Valued Associate #00002.
I'm an avid (not particularly great but I'm avid :) gamer, and shooting sports enthusiast in my spare time.
You can get in touch with me at: email@example.com
- Server Fault 34.6k 34.6k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Arqade 493 493 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1203 Our security auditor is an idiot. How do I give him the information he wants?
- 154 What version of RHEL am I using?
- 89 Why doesn't the Stack Overflow team fix the Firesheep style cookie theft?
- 81 Why and how did the Star Trek Universe evolve to a cashless/commerce-less society?
- 72 What would Stack Exchange's yearly expenses be if it were to be using a third-party host?
- 62 How to find a directory on linux?
- 44 Is it safe to use consumer MLC SSDs in a server?
- View more network posts →