NetConstructor.com is a San Diego web development and marketing firm founded by Christian Hochfilzer, Leo Baghdassarian and Kris Fredrickson and is composed of a tightly-knit group of highly talented and experienced UX Designers, Usability Experts and BigData Development Pros.
At the heart of NetConstructor is the simple belief that our results speak for themselves. We understand that regardless of how aesthetically pleasing any website, application or marketing campaign maybe, or how much theoretical sense the technique makes, unless one is able to deliver measurable results and meet customer expectations it's failed.
The majority of our efforts are spent supporting and delivering results for the clients of some high profile design agencies but whenever possible we enjoy working directly with firms. Generally speaking, we are called up on when clients are looking to either:
- Increasing Sales, Business Intelligence & Online Positioning
- Reducing Operational, Marketing & Support Costs
Our teams experience includes such firms as ACE Parking, Arkeia.com, Bakbone.com, Breach.com, Gateway.com, Cooking.com, Kingston.com, SK-Sanctuary.com, Swarco.com.com and various others.
What sets NetConstructor apart remains our high attention to detail, our tightly knit team of gurus, and our focused on delivering quantifiable results focused on current/future growth.
San Diego, CA
Member for 10 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 5 '10 at 21:35
- WordPress Development 4.3k 4.3k 1717 gold badges6464 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 333 333 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 179 179 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 133 133 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Organizing Code in your WordPress Theme's functions.php File?
- 59 Creating Vector Polygons with rendering performance like GISCloud?
- 30 Set Default Admin Screen options & Metabox Order
- 26 What SQL Query to do a simple find and replace
- 22 What's the status of Postgis 2.0 topology support in QGIS?
- 21 Solution to render Shortcodes in Admin Editor
- 19 How to Create Animated Cluster Markers in OpenLayers/Leaflet?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 5 '10