I'm an IT Security professional based in Scotland. I've been in IT Security for over 19 years now, with the last 13 focusing on penetration testing/ethical hacking. These days I mainly do application, cloud and container security.
Currently a principal consultant with a large provider of security testing services.
Any opinions expressed here are purely my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
Keybase key at https://keybase.io/raesene
- Information Security 57.9k 57.9k 1414 gold badges122122 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 853 853 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 627 627 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 571 571 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 394 394 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 255 Consequences of the WPA2 KRACK attack
- 246 How is the "WannaCry" Malware spreading and how should users defend themselves from it?
- 148 When choosing a numeric PIN, does it help or hurt to make each digit unique?
- 145 Is it acceptable that a skilled professional pentester deletes or modifies sensitive data in production unintentionally during a pentest?
- 127 I can't access websites that use HTTPS, instead getting the message "your connection is not private"!
- 107 How hard should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?
- 88 How to securely hash passwords?
- View more network posts →