TINKER HACKER MAKER DAD
Long-time owner and operator of a small, successful security consulting business. As of recently, though, I do Cloud Security at Google.
Nothing I write here represents the views of my employer, nor does it reflect any proprietary or "insider" knowledge. In fact, nearly all of my content here was written before I even started working at Google, so don't get too excited.
Side note: Google is awesome. If you get a chance to work here, I highly recommend it.
- Information Security 73.9k 73.9k 2424 gold badges134134 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.3k 24.3k 1010 gold badges7373 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Server Fault 13.1k 13.1k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.5k 4.5k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 399 Why are salted hashes more secure for password storage?
- 365 "Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange" in plain English
- 335 How do you restart php-fpm?
- 281 Exploitable PHP functions
- 244 SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 231 What is a good analogy to explain to a layman why passwords should be hashed?
- 201 What is certificate pinning?
- View more network posts →