Avid homebrew, tinker, restorer of tube radios. professionally a tech support agent, worked on or working with EPS for retail locations and petro equipment , wincor/diebold, NCR financial ATMs and equipment. Cancer survivor 2 years and counting and father of 2 and step dad of 2.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 '11 at 12:11
Top network posts
- 18 DC biasing audio signal
- 8 Is there a development system for the MSP430F series microcontrollers?
- 8 Will reused yeast change beer taste?
- 7 Will these LEDs work for throwies?
- 6 Same priming sugar when using larger bottles?
- 6 how might i make a mouse who's L and R buttons flip depending on what side of the keyboard it's on?
- 6 What type of battery to use?
- View more network posts →