20 years of Linux System Administration and Infrastructure Tooling Development in both the cloud provider and AWS-consumer spheres, with a focus on healthy process and tooling to build efficient, effective, and happy development organizations.
- Server Fault 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 546 546 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 342 342 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 222 222 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 199 199 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Fedora 16: "Permission denied: file permissions deny server access"
- 13 How to do a for loop of filenames with spaces using find
- 12 Why are outdated packages installed by yum on CentOS? (specifically PHP 5.1) How to fix?
- 12 Supervisor VS cronjob
- 11 How can I block port 6379 for outside traffic on ubuntu?
- 10 Network Restructure Method for Double-NAT network
- 10 Traffic routing with unreliable connections
- View more network posts →