I'm a computer and tech enthusiast with a variety of interests ranging from video games to fountain pens.
I stand behind everything I post here. If you find any problems with my posts, feel free to leave comments, edit them, or let me know in chat if you have any questions or concerns.
I'm also one of the resident spam fighters on Super User and can catch spam others miss. If you suspect that one or more posts are spam, bring it up in the Ask a Super User Moderator chat room, and be sure to ping me—I'm around most of the time. Don't forget to flag blatant spam—it takes just six spam flags from the community to delete it.
It sounds like flagging posts as spam isn't enough; they need to be flagged specifically to your attention (and what are the odds that you haven't already found it). —fixer1234 (source)
If you're wondering about my name, it used to be DragonLord, but I've had to change it due to a bizarre trademark dispute. Feel free to call me Draco or by my real first name Brian.
As an aside, I'm a bit of a photo enthusiast. I shoot with Pentax eqiuipment, and you can find me on Pentax Forums.
- Super User 44.2k 44.2k 4141 gold badges161161 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Photography 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 2929 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 406 Why are we still using CPUs instead of GPUs?
- 222 Is there still a reason to choose a 10,000 RPM hard drive over an SSD?
- 194 Why are my games slower on battery power, even with the power plan set to High Performance?
- 149 What is a tainted kernel in Linux?
- 147 Why do CDs and DVDs fill up from the centre outwards?
- 132 Recent Mass Football Spam
- 116 What is a tainted kernel in Linux?
- View more network posts →