I am working for a company which is doing infrastructure operations and IT consulting jobs in Germany, Europe.
My sphere of activities includes virtualization topics, IP networking, storage, server operations, monitoring, backups and network security. I was awarded the Microsoft MVP title for Windows Networking for several years in the past, although my public activity on Microsoft-specific topics has declined seriously due to lack of time so it is not likely to happen again that soon.
If you need to get in touch, just mail the company: email@example.com
Member for 9 years
125 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 at 10:07
- Server Fault 38.6k 38.6k 1111 gold badges9191 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Super User 621 621 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 561 561 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 465 465 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 Rsync triggered Linux OOM killer on a single 50 GB file
- 149 Is my password compromised because I forgot to hit Enter after ssh username?
- 46 What is the point of the exhaust?
- 32 How to time-bomb a GPO?
- 32 Too many incorrect checksum errors in TCPDUMP
- 28 How do I convince my company to invest in IT - domains, security, etc.?
- 26 Is it possible to list the files that are cached?
- View more network posts →