I am working for a company which is doing infrastructure operations and IT consulting jobs in Germany, Europe.
My sphere of activities includes virtualization topics, IP networking, storage, server operations, monitoring, backups and network security. I was awarded the Microsoft MVP title for Windows Networking for several years in the past, although my public activity on Microsoft-specific topics has declined seriously due to lack of time so it is not likely to happen again that soon.
If you need to get in touch, just mail the company: email@example.com
Member for 8 years, 5 months
123 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '17 at 15:03
- Server Fault 36.6k 36.6k 1111 gold badges8585 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Super User 609 609 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 561 561 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- German Language 286 286 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 282 282 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 179 Rsync triggered Linux OOM killer on a single 50 GB file
- 149 Is my password compromised because I forgot to hit Enter after ssh username?
- 46 What is the point of the exhaust?
- 32 How to time-bomb a GPO?
- 31 Too many incorrect checksum errors in TCPDUMP
- 28 How do I convince my company to invest in IT - domains, security, etc.?
- 25 Why are there only four primary partitions on an MBR disk?
- View more network posts →