Started working with IBM mainframe computers in the 1980s, moved on to Unix and Vax minicomputers before getting moved on to the traditional LAN servers we all know and 'love' today.
Former Microsoft MVP for Virtualisation, Windows Server & Security for about 8 years.
Currently An infrastructure specialist in the uk, designing and providing infrastructure projects for an IT team that looks after several thousand users in a mixed environment.
- Server Fault 31.3k 31.3k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 647 647 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 389 389 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1033 How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 111 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 100 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 100 Is a book on sales technique a bad idea for our head of sales in secret santa?
- 51 A plea to the new CEO: drop the marketing buzzwords
- 49 Who should pay for team building events?
- 44 Does a one-line email response from a job seeker show a lack of interest?
- View more network posts →