Started working with IBM mainframe computers in the 1980s, moved on to Unix and Vax minicomputers before getting moved on to the traditional LAN servers we all know and 'love' today.
Former Microsoft MVP for Virtualisation, Windows Server & Security for about 8 years.
Currently An infrastructure specialist in the uk, designing and providing infrastructure projects for an IT team that looks after several thousand users in a mixed environment.
Top network posts
- 1005 How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 100 Is a book on sales technique a bad idea for our head of sales in secret santa?
- 89 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 76 Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 49 Who should pay for team building events?
- 44 Does a one-line email response from a job seeker show a lack of interest?
- 40 Heartbleed: are services other than HTTPS affected?
- View more network posts →