Started working with IBM mainframe computers in the 1980s, moved on to Unix and Vax minicomputers before getting moved on to the traditional LAN servers we all know and 'love' today.
Former Microsoft MVP for Virtualisation, Windows Server & Security for about 8 years.
Currently IT Infrastructure Manager for a college in England, designing and providing server and infrastructure for an IT team that looks after several thousand users in a mixed environment.
Top Network Posts
- 983How do I deal with a compromised server?
- 85Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 70Can I have multiple DHCP servers on one network?
- 48Who should pay for team building events?
- 44Does a one-line email response from a job seeker show a lack of interest?
- 40Heartbleed: are services other than HTTPS affected?
- 36Why Block Port 22 Outbound?
- View more network posts →