Self-taught programmer, Astronomy Ph.D. formerly a contractor for NASA as a developer on the NASA Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope. Now the Physics, Astronomy, Math, and Computer Science librarian at BYU.
Spanish Fork, UT
Member for 10 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 '11 at 18:58
- Physics 6.3k 6.3k 2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 376 376 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 161 161 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 282 Getting ssh to execute a command in the background on target machine
- 69 How do you rotate a two dimensional array?
- 50 What's the scope of the "using" declaration in C++?
- 29 Can the apparent equal size of sun and moon be explained or is this a coincidence?
- 27 How do astronomers measure the distance to a star or other celestial object?
- 26 How do the “hot Jupiter” planets get so close to their host star?
- 25 What is the current status of Pluto?
- View more network posts →