I'm a Web Developer, working on both the front and back end.
Most of my work is with the LAMP stack.
Love the old "Thin Man" movies.
I try to answer questions in a way that will be useful to anyone who comes across them. That means that I sometimes include basic concepts or fixes.
So, if I include basic things in an answer to your question, it does not reflect my opinion of you nor is it an attempt to belittle you.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 8 '18 at 15:11
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 891 891 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 613 613 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 409 409 1010 bronze badges
- Freelancing 337 337 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 How to configure ckeditor to not wrap content in <p> block?
- 72 How do you mysqldump specific table(s)?
- 32 Should you be notified if something you vote on is edited? Why can you change your vote after something's been edited?
- 17 Why does box-sizing: border-box still show the border with a width of 0px?
- 16 flush tables - access denied
- 15 ckeditor add event handler to dialog element
- 14 use a variable for table name in mysql sproc
- View more network posts →