- Unix & Linux 793 793 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 672 672 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 290 290 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 266 266 22 gold badges77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 213 213 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 How do I get the opposite (negation) of a Boolean in Python?
- 36 How does the power button shut the computer down without root permission?
- 23 How Wine is not an emulator?
- 23 Why do we need to use visudo instead of directly modifying the sudoers file?
- 20 Should Stack Exchange be more obscure in its systems' structure?
- 11 How to change Windows machine IP without being an admin?
- 9 Python: elif or new if?
- View more network posts →